CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-29T22:58:47+00:002012 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-29T22:58:47+00:00
- NEEDS BOTH DOOR LOCK BUTTONS REMOVED DRIVER SIDE SWITCH AND CLEANED PINS/CONNECTOR- WORKING AT THIS TIME
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD CRACKED
- REPAIRED L/R ABS WHEEL SPEED SENSOR WIRING HARNES
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- REPLACE L/F HEADLIGHT BULB
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 w/Calif ECS,w/Air Injection
- VARIABLE VALVE TIMING OIL CONTROL VALVE SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 One,Intake or Exhaust – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- OIL BASED ON MANUFACTURER RECOMMENDATIONS CHANGED WITH BG ADDITIVES MOA, EPR AND EHTANOL CORROSIVE PREVENTER
- FUEL SERVICE
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – One Side,Both – [Includes: R&I Headlamp Assembly.]
LARRY P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/28/2023